HOME - Information - Donate
We know that an active arts community attracts new businesses and creates a better environment for residents. We also know that exposure and participation in the arts helps children to cultivate problem-solving strategies, communication skills, and creative thinking. Through our programs, exhibits, and events we strive to focus on supporting innovative,
cutting-edge art and new artists.
Thanks to you, Living Arts has touched the lives of thousands. This past year, we were able to:
- Host 20,000 visitors for 30 exhibits, 17 performances, and 10 Spoken Word events.
- Attract 5,000 visitors to the Dia de los Muertos Arts Festival and 20,000 visitors to the Tulsa Art Car Weekend.
- Host the 24 Hour Video Race with 32 teams and establish an annual Tulsa Animation Festival at Guthrie Green.
- Expand our education programs to include classes in animation, aerial dance, and West African dance.
- Host 600 children through the Any Given Child and Discover Downtown Tulsa programs.
Your support helps Living Arts to continue as the vital, contemporary, non-profit art gallery and performance space that it is. Please consider making a financial gift or becoming a sponsor.
Your tax-deductable donation will make a huge difference. We can assist you with any method of giving that you choose, including appreciated stock. Also, if your employer offers a matching contribution, your financial gift can go twice as far. To learn more about sponsorship opportunities for Living Arts programs, contact Steve Liggett at email@example.com or 918-585-1234.
The donation form below can be used with pay-pal. Our mailing address is 307 E. Brady St, Tulsa, OK 74120. Or please call Living Arts at (918) 585-1234 for assistance.
Membership is a seperate fee. Please visit http://livingarts.org/membership to become a member, or to renew your current membership!